Friday, November 11, 2016

¡AY, SABADO!

...maaaaan...I dunno about you, but I've kinda had a turbo-sucky week.

I don't think I need to explain just why; it's been a rough week for everyone who would rather not live in a society that's OK with Misogynist Bigot For President. I need a break. You need a break. Don't you think?

I think.

On Saturdays, I'm always out and about doin' stuff--generally at my Friendly Local Games Store, or -of late- catching a flick at the IU Cinema ("A place for film", so look elsewhere for hyenas and watercolors). Buuuuuut naaaaaht this weekend. No no no no no. Tomorrow (or today, if you're reading this tomorrow) my plan is to maybe get outta bed, maybe not. Staying in and doing little more than watching La Familia P. Luche sounds like a bonzer idea...which reminds me:


If that doesn't -- if you don't -- I'll explain it.

Just, just, just not tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment